Director of Operations NYC
- Marc Gnesin is the Director of Operations of GCG Risk Management’s New York City Office
- With over a decade of experience at GCG, Marc Gnesin manages the day to day operations of GCG’s New York City Office, including its IT operations
- Marc Gnesin is an Expert in claims adjusting and he is the current manager of all claims operations at GCG
- Marc Gnesin represents employer interests at Workers’ Compensation Board hearings
- Independent claims auditor of private insurance companies and Third Party Administrators.
- Specializes in performing experience rating audits and communicating with carriers’ claims and actuarial departments regarding the mitigation of claims.
- Consults with employers regarding workers’ compensation claims and policy issues.
- Licensed Insurance Broker
Director of Operations GCG Upstate Region
- Bill Donato is the Director of Operations GCG Upstate Region
- With over 20 years of experience with GCG, Bill Donato is responsible for Employer Insurance Services Supervision including policy underwriting, payroll audit, and claims
- Director of Business Development and Marketing
- Licensed Insurance Broker
Upstate Claims Manager
- Upstate Claims Manager, with over 18 years at GCG Risk Management, Inc.
- First Report of Injury Intake Specialist
- Sheri Kosloski is the Client Service Administrator on all workers’ compensation claims
- Reviews claims prior to experience rating valuation to ensure best possible loss totals
- Sheri Kosloski interfaces with carrier case managers to ensure best practice on all claims
- Sheri Kosloski is responsible for the management of GCG’s own Claims Activity Report (CAR Report), providing employers with a detailed claims activity update of their cases
- Formerly worked as Information Management Specialist – United States Air Force
- With over 15 years at GCG Risk Management, Lakota Collier underwrites new and existing accounts, including obtaining quotes, policy declarations, endorsements, experience modifications, and all other correspondence
- Lakota Collier issues quotes for new business and renewals to policyholders and brokers, including review of all new insurance applications and forms
- Lakota manages distribution of Certificates of Insurance for workers’ compensation and disability benefits for insured and self-insured employer clients of GCG
- Previous experience in Underwriting and Customer Service for nearly 10 years, with a national insurance carrier and regional insurance broker
- Stephanie is an underwriting specialist, including policy endorsements, payroll audit issues, and certificates of insurance
- Stephanie handles all GCG underwriting and marketing for non-New York Workers’ Compensation matters
- Stephanie handles all GCG underwriting and marketing for non-State Insurance Fund business
- Stephanie manages all Disability Benefits business for GCG, including marketing and customer service
- Juliette Payne has been with GCG Risk Management and its affiliates for over 40 years
- Juliette Payne negotiates and renegotiates payment plans and coverages with the State Insurance Fund for employer clients of GCG
- Juliette Payne manages all collection matters for GCG service fees
- Juliette Payne administrates all issues involving employer policy cancellations, for non-payment of premium, or for other reasons
- Expert in Payroll Audit, Juliette assists employers in preparation for payroll audits, as well as adjusting payroll audit issues including subcontractor insurance verification, wrap-up jobs, uncovered entities, payroll classifications, and all other related audit issues.