Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA announces policy change on monorail hoists in construction
- OSHA finds machine safety hazards, silica overexposure at Ohio steel plant
- US Labor Department’s OSHA proposes to delay compliance date for electronically submitting injury, illness reports
- Summer’s here – and the time is right for: ‘Water, Rest and Shade’
- OSHA to hold public meeting to solicit suggestions for strengthening the Voluntary Protection Programs
“GCG insurance has been a helpful resource to our company. Our employees have benefited from the informative training sessions they have conducted at our facility over the years. Hamid Abuzaid is always friendly, approachable, and willing to answer any health and safety related questions.”
– Director, Goldman Titanium