Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA administrative law judge rules that Massachusetts companies operated as single employer at worksite where 3 workers fell
- Employer in fatal Boston trench collapse did not provide safety training and basic safeguards for employees, OSHA finds
- Safety Stand-Down events aim to improve safety for landscape workers
- OSHA to delay enforcing crystalline silica standard in the construction industry
- OSHA orders Wells Fargo to reinstate whistleblower, fully restore lost earnings in banking industry