Your Solution to Risk Management
Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- Houston contractor found violating serious trench hazards for sixth time in 10 years; faces $124K in OSHA penalties
- OSHA, US Forest Service sign alliance to promote workplacesafety and health in Pacific Northwest
- OSHA finds Chicago-area electroplating company continues to expose workers to dangerous machine hazards, allow other safety hazards
- Two Queens contractors expose employees to fall, fire and electrical hazards at Chinatown construction site, OSHA finds
- OSHA cites Great Southern Peanut for combustible dust, improper machine guarding and other safety, health hazards; proposes more than $110K in fines