Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
We are advising our State Insurance Fund Policyholder/Clients that Effective December 1, 2017, the State Insurance Fund has standardized the due dates of premium payments, and now imposes a late fee if premium is not paid when due. In addition, they have shortened the time frame before non-payment cancellation takes effect.
New charges will now be due 20 days from the issuance of the monthly bill. For example, premium payments for policies with an anniversary date on the first of the month will be due by the 21st of the month. If payment is not received by the due date, Workers’ Compensation Insurance policyholders will incur a $30 late payment fee, and Disability Benefits Insurance policyholders will incur a $10 late payment fee.
Policyholders who fail to make payment in full by the due date will receive their next installment bill, which will include the past due amount, applicable late fee(s) and any new charges. Payment in full within 13 days is required. If the amount due remains unpaid, we will issue a nonpayment cancellation notice. The policy will be cancelled 16 days later if NYSIF does not receive payment in full.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Juliette Payne at (646) 925-8453 or at Juliette.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7th Annual National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls Postponed Due to COVID-19
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Florida Roofing Contractor for Exposing Employees to Fall Hazards at Port Saint Lucie Worksites
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites U.S. Virgin Islands Concrete Factory For Exposing Employees to Crushing Hazards Following Fatality
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Wisconsin Dollar Tree Store For Exposing Employees to Exit, Storage and Fire Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Dollar Tree Store For Trip and Fall Hazards at Alabama Location