Your Solution to Risk Management
Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- Homebuilder, Florida contractor expose workers to dangerous falls, other hazards at Ocala job site; OSHA proposes $107K in fines
- OSHA urges Louisiana flood recovery workers, volunteers to be vigilant, aware of hazards during cleanup
- OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health schedules final meeting of the Emergency Response and Preparedness Subcommittee
- OSHA seeks nominations for membership to the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
- Plastic manufacturer fails to report employee’s hospitalization to OSHA