Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA, Nebraska alliance members to train, protect workers in meat-packing, other industries from common workplace hazards
- OSHA, Operation Engineers, Local 150, renew alliance to train, protect Illinois heavy equipment operators
- US Labor Department announces delay in beryllium rule effective date
- OSHA and Missouri builders, contractors continue alliance to provide outreach, protect workers from common hazards
- OSHA’s ‘Safe and Sound’ campaign assists employers in keeping workplaces safe and healthy