Your Solution to Risk Management
Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA, Turner Construction forge partnership to train, protect construction workers on CH2 Data Center in Northlake, Illinois
- OSHA again finds Dollar General jeopardizing worker, customer safety
- OSHA cites Koch Foods of Mississippi after severe worker injuries
- Investigating grease fire at maintenance facility, OSHA finds US Postal facility failed to maintain working fire extinguishers
- Despite 40 prior violations at West Virginia sawmill, OSHA finds 27 more hazards in recent inspection; $214K in fines proposed