Your Solution to Risk Management
Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA, Chippewa Valley Technical College renew alliance to train and protect workers from job hazards
- OSHA orders Dearborn Heights School District to pay $193K to employee punished for warning of asbestos exposures at city school
- OSHA cites food manufacturer after worker dies after 24-foot fall at the company’s Jersey City warehouse
- OSHA fines Johns Manville after employee suffers hand amputation
- OSHA fines underground utility contractor $52K for exposing workers to repeat, serious excavation hazards