Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA finds Mississippi sawmill’s safety failures led to worker’s death
- OSHA cites paper product manufacturer for lacking safety procedures after worker suffers amputation; proposes $68K in penalties
- OSHA inspectors responding to report of workers sickened by carbon monoxide, finds dangerous asbestos exposure, other hazards at nursing home renovation
- Temporary workers rigging steel at Columbus building site at risk of 6-story falls as employers failed to provide fall protection, training
- OSHA delays enforcement of anti-retaliation provisions of injury and illness tracking rule until December 1