Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA, Rocky Mountain Education Center renew alliance to support worker safety education throughout Colorado
- Oklahoma truck bed manufacturer fined $535K for putting workers at risk, as OSHA inspectors identify 30 safety, health violations
- OSHA issues recommended practices to promote workplace anti-retaliation programs
- OSHA reminds workers, employers that fall protection can prevent tragedy when removing snow on rooftops, elevated surfaces
- Masonry contractor continues to expose workers to fall hazards