Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA, Allied Construction Industries renew partnership to train, protect nearly 30K Ohio construction workers
- US Department of Labor renews the Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health
- OSHA orders Amtrak to reinstate, pay $892K to employee discharged in violation of Federal Railroad Safety Act
- Green Bay manufacturer faces more than $219K in proposed penalties after two workers suffer severe injuries within 10 days
- OSHA cites Ohio railroad parts manufacturer after follow-up inspection finds workers remain exposed to machine, fall hazards