Your Solution to Risk Management
Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA cites Georgia Power, wiring subcontractor after arc flash severely burns worker at the Plant Bowen facility; proposes $122K in fines
- OSHA cites residential facility for exposing employees to workplace violence
- Construction industry employers, workers to emphasize safety in 2016 National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls, May 2-6
- OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health schedules fourth meeting of the Emergency Response and Preparedness Subcommittee
- Contractor’s serial disregard of fall dangers underscores the necessity for National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction, May 2-6