Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- OSHA orders Wells Fargo to reinstate SoCal whistleblower; pay $577K in back wages, damages, attorneys’ fees
- Aluminum manufacturing company’s history of safety violations continues, putting employees at Camden County facility at risk of serious injuries
- OSHA investigation finds safety failures led to the death of 3 workers who entered a manhole containing lethal gases
- OSHA launches application to electronically submit injury and illness data on August 1
- US Labor Department announces $10.5M funding opportunity for Susan Harwood Training grants to support worker safety, health training
“GCG insurance has been a helpful resource to our company. Our employees have benefited from the informative training sessions they have conducted at our facility over the years. Hamid Abuzaid is always friendly, approachable, and willing to answer any health and safety related questions.”
– Director, Goldman Titanium