Over 50 Years of Workers’ Compensation Management for New York Employers
Stay ahead of the curve with GCG Risk Management’s workers’ compensation services.
GCG specializes in workers’ compensation management services for employers in New York State. Our expertise in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims, Law, and Workplace Health & Safety combine to offer the client a unique resource for dealing with the variety of issues which encompass this workers’ compensation coverage. Our ability to integrate the various elements of Workers’ Compensation allows us to take a global approach to your Workers’ Compensation management issues.
GCG is primarily a risk management organization. Our workers’ compensation services position us to manage insurance programs for trade associations and to be an insurance broker for individual clients. At all times, we represent the employer, not the insurance carrier.
- Two employers cited for exposing workers to cave-in hazards at an unprotected trench in Conroe, Texas; fines total $65,900
- Gravedigger engulfed in cave-in of unguarded grave at Long Island cemetery
- Two employers cited for exposing workers to fall hazards after a worker falls to his death at a Conroe, Texas, construction site
- Speedway lacking adequate workplace violence safeguards, OSHA finds
- Bloomer, Wisconsin, roofing contractor endangers workers, ignores safety regulations