- Joseph Gnesin is the President and Chief Executive Officer of GCG Risk Management, Inc.
- Joseph Gnesin has been actively involved in Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Claims and Law since 1973.
- Joseph Gnesin co-founded GCG Risk Management with Raymond Gnesin, Charles Cates and Lawrence Grimm in 1977.
- A licensed Insurance broker since 1972, his expertise is in the area of Workers’ Compensation Insurance.
- Executive Committee member of the New York State Ad-Hoc Committee on Workers’ Compensation 1984 to 1987.
- Vice President, and Legislative Committee Chair of the Association of Safety Group Managers from 1993 to 2010.
- Ross Gnesin is the Secretary Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of GCG Risk Management, Inc.
- Along with his brother Joseph, he has carried the legacy of GCG started by his father, Raymond Gnesin, past the second generation and now to a third generation.
- Ross Gnesin specializes in the underwriting and insurance aspects of workers’ compensation, including the management of GCG’s Safety Group programs with the State Insurance Fund, the negotiation of policy pricing, payroll classification and payroll audit issues.
- Ross Gnesin consults on aspects of New York State Workers’ Compensation Law, including insurance, safety and claims. Ross Gnesin also manages GCG’s out-of-New York workers’ compensation clients.
- Ross Gnesin is also an expert in Workers’ Compensation Board Compliance issues, and regularly handles, manages, and settles employer penalty issues brought by the Workers’ Compensation Board, including cases filed in Judgment.
- Attorney-at-law, admitted to practice New York State (1985), New Jersey (1984), California (1988). JD (Juris Doctorate), New York Law School, 1984; BA Hamilton College, 1981.
- Licensed Insurance Broker in New York since 1981, and in over 15 other States.
- Licensed Casualty Adjuster in New York since 1982.
- Treasurer, New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association since 1986.